At MOS we form a synergistic relationship with our clients ensuring we work with them from the early project concept and planning stages through to execution and delivery. Our proven Project Delivery Management System (PDMS) forms the back bone of our project management delivery skills and can be adapted to fit any size of project requirement.
The majority of our Project Management personnel have over 20 years experience in the oil and gas industry, including international operations and have worked on major capital projects within the last 2 years.
Our PDMS Formalizes the Project Delivery Process encompassing:
- Project Management (including provision of key personnel)
- The MOS Project Delivery Management System is designed to deliver projects on time and within budget. Using our ‘gated’ process, we plan, confirm, monitor and deliver project activities in a robust and transparent way. Our Project Managers are all industry veterans, having worked on major capital developments for a range of major operators and EPI Contractors.
- Project Planning and Cost Estimation
- Our Project Managers work closely with our clients to effectively plan and cost each stage of the project lifecycle. We ensure a robust process of project risk assessment is applied at all stages as well as applying a peer review cycle to ensure validation of all elements. We are able to provide Cost Engineers, Project Planners and Project Services Managers for short and long term contracts.
- Contracts and Procurements
- MOS provides supply chain and procurements solutions for all stages of project activities. Utilising the LOGIC™ contracts strategy, we ensure industry standards and best practice are applied and adhered to at all times, reducing supply chain and contracts risk. MOS are able to source and provide Contracts and Procurements Specialists for short and long term contracts.
- Technical and Interface Management
- MOS has a core team of technical engineering specialists providing a wide range of technical expertise to the oil and gas industry. We offer full FEED capability, Technical Safety Engineering support, Safety Case design and review, Design Notification development, HAZOP, SIL and Operational Performance Standard development. We see each project as unique and are pleased to offer a bespoke ‘needs analysis’ service to our clients, free of any formal commitment.
- HSSEQ Planning and Management
- MOS are able to offer a wide range of management solutions for Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality Assurance matters. Starting with a robust process of GAP analysis and risk assessment, we assist our clients in meeting their moral, ethical and legal requirements for HSSEQ matters. Later, we help to develop appropriately scaled policies and procedures that are simple, easy to use and can be monitored for continued improvement.
- Construction Supervision
- The construction phase of any project presents a myriad of risks to an organisation, more so when an external body is appointed to undertake the work activities. MOS can provide Construction Management Personnel, Construction Management System Procedures and Audit and Verification Programmes that help to lower these risks.
- Verification and Project Auditing
- Project Verification extends beyond just a traditional audit role, providing ongoing verification of the project based on surveillance activities and interaction with project teams. Regular audits compliment this process, and MOS will act as the verifying body. Project Verification may also encompass design and durability verification starting at the concept select and FEED stages; MOS are able to offer full peer review and design verification services.